7.12.09

This one is for you Nida

We have lot of things in common, besides our name ( Fida Nida).
We have common thoughts, well maybe it's because we're at the same phase; adolescence. I don't know. She's good in words and describing things. Though we seperated by ocean, she knows what I think, how I feel, and she knows how to explain it in words.

I miss her. Truck loads.

Dedicated to Nida since she's the best commentor on my blog (haha). Tania and Ala, just wait, I'll be making one for you too.

1 comment:

N'da. said...

yes, finally get to post a comment! i would have yesterday when i saw this but i was still an emotional zombie wreck. :P this made me teary, thankyou so much. its very sweet of you. cheered me up so much, lifted the spirit of my soul. ;) miss you truck loads too! and even though the ocean seperates us, we are going to go through this phase together. ily sayang! thanks again. :D